Prospectus 2015-16 (English) /
Last Date for submission of Admission form is 26 June 2015 (Add DD of Rs. 600.00 / 1200.00 in favour of "REGISTRAR, I.K.S. UNIVERSITY, KHAIRAGARH" payble at Khairagarh alongwith this Application Form)
Last Date for submission of Admission form is 26 June 2015
(Add DD of Rs. 600.00 / 1200.00 in favour of "REGISTRAR, I.K.S. UNIVERSITY, KHAIRAGARH" payble at Khairagarh alongwith this Application Form)
Academic Session : Normally runs from July to June every year.
admission procedure : Admission Form - Admission Forms are available at the university office from 1st June onwards on payment of of Rs. 600.00 / Rs. 1200.00 for Foreigner/NRI students through cash or Bank Draft in favour of The Registrar, I. K. S. Vishwavidyalaya, payable at S.B.I. (0524) or Maharashtra Bank, Khairagarh.
last date for admission : Duly filled application form with all attested documents should reach the University latest by 26th June 2015. The same dates will be applicable for M. Phil students also. Students, who apply for revaluation, are to submit their Application forms within fifteen days after the issue of mark-lists.
Foreign & NRI students are eligible for further relaxation upto 30th September with special permission of the Vice-Chancellor. STUDENTS ARE TO PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION TEST FOR VERIFICATION. Before submitting the admission form, applicants are advised to read carefully the Rules & Regulations concerning admission. Incomplete application form will not be entertained.
upper age limit (As On 01st July 2015) :
1. Prathama 21 Years
2. Madhyama 24 Years
3. Vid/Under Graduate courses 26 Years
4. Kovid/Post Graduate courses 30 Years
5. Art Appreciation and other diplomas 26 Years
Relaxations In Upper Age Limit
1. No age limit for women candidates.
2. No age limit for admission to the courses conducted by Department of Life Long Learning
3. Relaxation in age limit by 3 years for the applicants belonging to SC, ST and OBC category.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the applicants belonging to visually handicapped students
Reservation & Relaxation - I.K.S.V. has reserved seats for the applicants belonging to different categories in all the degree and diploma courses as mentioned hereunder:
1. Scheduled Caste : 15%
2. Scheduled Tribes : 18%
3. Handicapped : 03%
4. Foreign students : 10%
5. For the children of Indians workers, working in the Gulf countries : 05%
6. 10% seats are reserved for the students, whose parents are transferred from other states to Chhattisgarh.
7. The percentage of reservation in each category is interchangeable.
8. In case some part of the quotas remains vacant it will be open for the students of general category, for the
9. Relaxation in minimum prescribed marks for admission by 5% for the applicants belonging to SC and ST
10. Special relaxation for Kashmiri Migrant Students-
· * Extension in date of admission by about 30 days.
· * Relaxation in cut off percentage up to 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
· * Increase in intake capacity up to 5% - course- wise.
· * Reservation of at least one seat in merit quota in technical/ professional institution.
· * Waiving of domicile requirements.
· * Facility of migration in second and subsequent years.
Documents Required alongwith the application form
1. Attested photocopies of Mark-sheets and certificates of qualifying examinations.
2. Proof of Date of Birth.
3. Transfer/Migration Certificate in original.
4. Character Certificate from the last School/College/University/ Institution.
5. In case of a gap between two sessions, an Affidavit from a competent authority.
6. The applicants seeking admission under reserved category must submit a certificate from the competent
authority, in support of their claim.
Additional Documents Required From Foreign Students
1. AIDS clearance certificates.
2. Student visa.
Eligibility & Admission Test
1. The applicants are required to pass through an admission test for the admission to the concerned course.
Admission will be given on approval of the Departmental Admission
Committee on the basis of the candidate’s
3. The handicapped applicants, whose abilities are not found suitable for the course/subject applied for, shall
not be considered.